Webinar | Case Management during COVID-19: One Year On
Register via this Zoom link.
More than a year has passed since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, the Alliance L&D Working Group and the Case Management Task Force invites a webinar on case management adaptations during COVID-19 crisis. Join us to reflect together with a panel of case management practitioners on how we have progressively adapted to the COVID-19 context. What worked well? What continues to be a challenge?
The webinar will be an occasion to also launch two NEW learning modules you can use with your teams:
- Transitioning to Case Management for Managers, Coordinators
- Case Management Via Phone for Case Workers
Hosted by Michelle Van Akin, Child Protection Specialist, Plan International, with contributions from:
- Ibrahim Othman, Child Protection Manager – IRC Yemen
- Madhumita Purkayastha, Child Protection Manager – Save the Children India
- Farah Barbar, Case Management Programme Coordinator – Save the Children Lebanon
- Meilaa Khateeb, Case Management Supervisor – TDH Jordan
- Madhumita Purkayastha , Child Protection Manager – Save the Children India
- Elena Giannini, Learning and Development Focal Point – Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action
We look forward to your participation!