Facilitating Community-Led Child Protection Approaches: Lessons from Marafa, Kenya
Community Child Protection Exchange
Launching 28 March - A moderated WhatsApp learning group for child protection practitioners
- What should we consider when facilitating a community-led child protection approach?
- Watch a short weekly video on key facilitation skills and considerations.
- Hear from community facilitators Joathem and Ken as they reflect on what they have learned in Marafa.
- Listen to Marafa community participants' feedback and experiences.
- Use the accompanying worksheets for reflection or discussion with co-workers.
- Receive feedback from experienced practitioners.
- Change how you think about and work withcommunities
Learning group dates: 28 March 2022 - 11 May 2022.
Join the WhatsApp group by messaging: +27 787 458 832
- 6 weeks
- 7 videos and worksheets
- Suitable for all child protection practitioners