Duration : 6 months
Start date : ASAP
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
Action against Hunger is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women, and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for Action against Hunger in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: nutrition, health, food security and water and sanitation.
The crisis in Ukraine has impacted the world and we have taken quick action to contribute helping the cause. We are opening a base in Moldova to respond to the crisis provoked by Ukrainian exodus after Russian invasion.
Key activities in your role will include
We are currently looking for a wide variety of positions in order to cover the needs of building a base in Moldova. These jobs include.
- Nutrition & Health Coordinator
- CASH Coordinator (FSL)
- LOG Coordinator
- COORDO Admin/FIN
- HR Coordinator
- MEAL Coordinator
- Grant Manager
- Program Manager
- Country Director
*IMPORTANT* When applying please specify in your motivation letter title which job you are interested in applying.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Knowledge in humanitarian crisis.
- Knowledge or background in Engineering, Agricultural Studies, Environmental Science, international development, Sociology, Political Science, Finance, Nutrition or International Relations
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and emergency actors, coordination structures and roles and responsibilities -experience with the one of Lebanon will be an asset.
- Strong analytical, coordination and organizational skills.
- Strong experience in gender and disability mainstreaming.
- Field experience is a strong asset.
- Proven experience in qualitative research and needs assessments.
- English (compulsory working language, spoken, read, and written); Russian (an asset)
- Windows Domain, Excel and Powerpoint
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
Formal work contract: 6 months contract
Salary: according to Action Against Hunger salary scale and according to candidate’s previous experience.
This package includes:
- Expatriate insurance (health, live, repatriation, travel, etc.)
- Break flights/trips to defined area: (break per diem: 215 EUR)
- Yearly holiday return flight ticket
- Accommodation and housing expenses (in shared guest house)
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action Against Hunger -Spain).
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.
How to apply:
In order to apply please do so via our official website: https://hris.acf-e.org/employ/index.php/positions/view/6210/UKRAINE-CRISIS-URGENT-MULTIPLE-POSITIONS/